Every year over 420,000 Australians suffer from a chronic wound, costing the Health and Aged Care Budgets more than $3 billion. Treatment can cost individual sufferers thousands of dollars annually. Chronic wounds damage mental health and stop people from working, studying and enjoying the lifestyle others take for granted.
- WATCH: Federal Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer Prof Alison McMillan thanks healthcare professionals
- READ: Wounds Australia Chair Hayley Ryan spoke to Hospital+Healthcare Bulletin
- WATCH: Federal Health and Ageing Minister the Hon Greg Hunt MP delivered a message
- READ: Wounds Australia Chair Hayley Ryan spoke to Queanbeyan Online News about Wound Awareness Week
- READ: Wounds Australia Chair Hayley Ryan in Canberra City News